Alecia (The Staircase Reader)'s Reviews > Rebel Heart

Rebel Heart by L.K. Farlow

description

***4.5 Stars***

L.K. Farlow is starting to become a staple in my reading life. When I first read the blurb for Rebel Heart, I knew I needed Abby Jane and Brock's story and I needed it now!

This book...GAH! I cannot put into words how I felt about this story and these characters. Brock is a cocky egotistical jock who is in dire need of tutoring. With his life decisions set in stone, he can't afford to screw up. Enter Abby Jane, a sweet innocent girl from Brock's past...only now Miss. Abby Jane isn't so sweet and innocent. With her hair dyed pink and tattoos gracing her skin, Abby Jane is the epitome of every single fantasy Brock never even knew he had. He'll do anything to keep her this time... even if that anything requires going against his pretentious silver spoon type parents.

Rebel Heart has the three S's...Swoony, Sweet, and all kinds of SEXY! The chemistry between Brock and AJ is irresistible and hot as hell! I couldn't stop reading, I literally almost burned dinner because I was so consumed by this book! I want and need more!

The one thing I admired most about Rebel Heart was AJ's firecracker attitude and her independence. She's a little punk princess with an attitude a mile wide. Brock's cockiness towards AJ meshed perfectly with this storyline. The romance was great given the fact that these two characters couldn't be more different. I love watching a second chance romance slowly burn its way across the pages. Brock and AJ burned bright as hell.

Overall, I couldn't get enough of this novel and these characters. I loved the essence of true love and the opposites attract vibe. I also loved the Romeo and Juliet type forbidden romance style. I can see myself definitely rereading Rebel Heart in the future!

I highly recommend this novel to those looking for a hilariously sexy rom-com with just a little bit of angst.

description

Find me here:
The Staircase Reader
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rebel Heart.

July 23, 2018 – Started Reading