Book Him Danno's Reviews > Abandoned

Abandoned by Allison Brennan

When I started to read Abandoned I had know idea it was part of a series. This book is a stand alone novel even though it is part of a series.

Allison Brennan is able to bring readers into a world of wealth, mystery and death with just a flick of her pen. From the second Max steps food in the small town she realizes there is more to her mother than just a teen looking for a way out.

Abandoned has lots and I mean lots of characters that will be hard to keep up with sometimes. I wish I had a characters list to keep track of everyone. The author uses the terms "I like to have fun." Almost to the point of eye roll. The only disappointment was the end of the story. It just ended even though the build up last several pages the end just ended.

That being said Abandoned is full of twist and turns readers will not be able to get enough of. As the darker the story turns the more the readers will need to find out the truth too.

Thank you to Netgalley and the publisher for the advance copy of Allison Brennan Abandoned.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Abandoned.

Finished Reading