Chris C - A Midlife Wife's Reviews > Bossy Nights

Bossy Nights by Liv Morris

bookshelves: adult-romance, chick-lit, contemporary-fiction, ebooks, reviews, romance, young-adult

Sweet and hot!
~~~~~~~~~~
There’s not much hotter than a tall, muscular, commanding, dominant man in a perfectly fitted custom business suit. Especially when that man is looking at you in a way that makes your blood boil.

That’s how we get introduced to Mr. Hammond. Who wouldn’t get a little stupid with a man like that sending you looks that could melt asphalt? And if you are a much younger virgin with no idea in the world how to handle men, it’s no wonder that these two can turn up the heat.

This book has so many great points. It is engaging, easy to read, and very well written. I love Barclay and even with his commanding ways he is still sweet, kind, and giving. He treats her right – just like the lady that she is.

Tessa was a great character. I enjoyed the fact that she was not dizty; smart, although extremely sheltered. I did have issue with her complete obliviousness to men and the fact she relied on her best friend to tell her the ways of the world. She just seemed so incredibly young and I hated that she was overly naïve.

Overall, we get a little taste of everything – heat, anticipation, great story, and a bit of sexy spice. Just what Mr. Hammond ordered.

* copy received for review consideration
full review - http://amidlifewife.com/bossy-nights-...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bossy Nights.

July 23, 2018 – Started Reading
July 23, 2018 – Shelved
July 23, 2018 –
11.0% "Diving in"
July 23, 2018 –
49.0% "I do not know if I am cut out for these virgin YA stories any more. Gahhh"
July 25, 2018 – Shelved as: adult-romance
July 25, 2018 – Shelved as: chick-lit
July 25, 2018 – Shelved as: contemporary-fiction
July 25, 2018 – Shelved as: ebooks
July 25, 2018 – Shelved as: romance
July 25, 2018 – Shelved as: reviews
July 25, 2018 – Shelved as: young-adult
July 25, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

❤️ Paulette "Happy Reading L💕ve 💙💋

Chris  C - A Midlife Wife Thank you!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Wonderful review ❤︎

Chris  C - A Midlife Wife KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ wrote: "Wonderful review ❤︎"

xoxo Thanks!