Ann Lorz's Reviews > One Wedding, Two Brides

One Wedding, Two Brides by Heidi Betts

bookshelves: contemporary, cowboys, family, humor, rancher, series, small-town, weddings

Reviewed by Romancing the Readers Blog: https://romancingthereaders.blogspot....

It's been a while since I've read a book by Heidi Betts so I was so glad when I saw that she had a new book out.

I didn't read the blurb because I knew since it was by her I was going to read it but you can sort of figure some of the plot by the title. I knew going in that there was going to some upset, a wedding, any more then one bride.

I thought...this is going to be fun!

And it was. I ended up really enjoying the story. Right away I liked both Ryder and Monica. How could you not like him when he not only stopped a crazy woman from ruining his baby sisters wedding any more then what happened and then take care of the crazy woman.

A great guy right? I thought that too until he kept going on and on about the money promised to him. Of course without him doing that the book wouldn't have turned out the way it did but at times he bugged me about it.

Not to worry I did get over it and moved on. I love how these two worked together to bring down her ex all the while falling in love and not even knowing it. With all the Hallmark Christmas movies going on right now this ones romantic plot reminded me of the movies I was watching. This would make a perfect Hallmark movie. So much fun!

If you haven't yet tried Heidi Betts this is perfect time too. One Wedding, Two Brides is a wonderful story of romance and opening your eyes and seeing what's in front of you!

ARC received for a honest review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Wedding, Two Brides.

July 23, 2018 – Started Reading