ellieisuhm's Reviews > Four Day Fling

Four Day Fling by Emma  Hart

30207434

bookshelves: emma-hart

Final Score - 5 Stars!

I thoroughly enjoyed Poppy and Adam’s adventures in Wedding Preparation! Their banter from beginning to end was hysterical to read. I had many LOL moments - so much so I became hoarse from all the laughter.

I feel as if Poppy is my soul sister, separated at birth. Her quick and dizzying whit at times had my head spinning - in a good way - but I completely understood her. Her awkwardness and clumsiness were also characteristics I could relate to, so my connection to her was immediate. Adam, however, was a slow burn for me. At times I wondered why he had agreed to attend her sister's wedding - just what exactly was his motivation? The more I read, I realized that he was a lonely soul and just wanted the vibrancy of Poppy's personality to light up his otherwise dull life.

From a one night stand to Poppy's functionality family, FOUR DAY FLING is just simply the book to read to get out of one's heads-space and just let go and enjoy oneself. This book is unlike anything I've read in quite some time and I simple adore Emma Hart's cast of characters. Hilarious dialogue, extreme chemistry, sexy times galore, and a budding relationship that was never supposed to last - but some how manages to form, this rom-comedy is definitely a page turner and a must read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Four Day Fling.

July 22, 2018 – Shelved