Johnaka's Reviews > Bossy Nights

Bossy Nights by Liv Morris

Bossy Nights by Liv Morris
“A unique office romance, 5 stars”

Bossy Nights was a unique telling of an office romance, mainly for the fact it wasn’t one in the traditional sense. Tessa and Barclay briefly knew each other before she started working for him. And needless to say, those brief encounters were memorable. Morris knocked this story out of the park and I couldn’t help but want these two together.
Tessa is a true southern girl who is in the big city for a week to try and land a job, so she can move to NYC and live out her dreams. What she didn’t expect was Barclay. These two are drawn to each other and no matter how much she wants to act on it she doesn’t know if she should. Will they keep circling each other or will they walk away?
Barclay wanted Tessa the first time he saw her, and that hasn’t ever changed. There’s just one problem, she’s younger than she is. He doesn’t want to stop her from living like he thinks all 20 somethings do. But time and time again they are put together and one can only wonder, how long until they cave?
These two worked better together then they did apart. I got sucked into Bossy Nights and not only fell in love with their love story but how they worked together. There aren’t many secondary characters playing major roles in this story, so it definitely gave us time to get to know each other one on one. I think if you give Bossy Nights a chance you would enjoy it too.
Plot-5/5
Characters-5/5
Heat-5/5
Writing style-5/5
Overall-5/5

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bossy Nights.

July 22, 2018 – Started Reading