Vanna's Reviews > Risky Behavior

Risky Behavior by L.A. Witt

bookshelves: action-thrill, emotional-angst, hot-medium, mm-romance, series

4 stars! Really liked this action thriller about drugs, crime and murders. In fact I was so immersed in the plot that the slow burning steam between the two MCs didn't matter. Darren is a rookie detective whereas Andreas is a veteran who is fighting off some damaging rumors about his credibility. Obviously Andreas has trust issues and does not want a new partner, but once they start working together they find common purpose to solve the case. Danger follows them everywhere and they don't know who they can trust in the department when there are dirty cops everywhere; add to that some family issues.. they have little to no time to explore the chemistry between them. The relationship that develops between them is tentative but hot and promising.
Great start to the series.. and I'm jumping onto the next one. 😊

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Risky Behavior.

July 21, 2018 – Started Reading
July 22, 2018 – Shelved
July 23, 2018 – Finished Reading
July 24, 2018 – Shelved as: action-thrill
July 24, 2018 – Shelved as: emotional-angst
July 24, 2018 – Shelved as: hot-medium
July 24, 2018 – Shelved as: mm-romance
July 24, 2018 – Shelved as: series

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

message 1: by Meags (new) - added it

Meags Great review, Vanna. This looks like my kind of series!

Shile So happy you love this. Wonderful review Vanna! xoxo

Vanna Meags wrote: "Great review, Vanna. This looks like my kind of series!"

Thanks Meags! Its is quite good.. just a little low on the steam factor.. I'm reading the second one now with serial killers.. quite exciting.. but low on the smexy stuff

Vanna Shile loves books wrote: "So happy you love this. Wonderful review Vanna! xoxo"

Thanks Shile! Sometimes you just need an action thriller with a little romance thrown in to get you going.. I'm reading the second one and it's shaping up to be quite exciting too.

Shile Vanna wrote: "Shile loves books wrote: "So happy you love this. Wonderful review Vanna! xoxo"

I haven't read the second one yet! but will do soon. Happy reading! xoxo

message 6: by Meags (last edited Jul 24, 2018 05:01AM) (new) - added it

Meags Vanna wrote: "Thanks Meags! Its is quite good.. just a little low on the steam factor.. I'm reading the second one now with serial killers...."

I hear the name L.A. Witt and see the words “low on the steam factor” and I literally cannot compute!!! I wonder whether it will kick into high gear as the series progresses? I’ll have to watch your progress to find out. She’s one of the steamiest authors I’ve ever read so this whole idea of low steam just blows my mind! Lol

Vanna Shile loves books wrote: "Vanna wrote: "Shile loves books wrote: "So happy you love this. Wonderful review Vanna! xoxo"

Thanks! I saw that the entire series was added recently to our library and since I have mostly liked L.A Witt's books, I decided to check them out.

Vanna Meags wrote: "Vanna wrote: "Thanks Meags! Its is quite good.. just a little low on the steam factor.. I'm reading the second one now with serial killers...."

I hear the name L.A. Witt and see the words “low on ..."

Yes exactly.. Low steam is not her style.... 😉 maybe because it has been co-authored plus its heavy on the mystery side.