Yianna Yiannacou's Reviews > Octavia

Octavia by Georgina Anne Taylor

Dec 13, 2011

Read on December 13, 2011

Hmm, not really sure what to say about this other than I loved it. It was short and haunted. It took me no more than ten minutes to read it. I would consider it a young adult short story, but there isn't anything too gruesome or too sexual in it.

Octavia - a Queen I am guessing - gets impregnated by a God in the form of a raindrop (loved it) and then gives birth to two little demons. I am not too sure what they are since they have white wings yet eat human flesh and blood. Either way I loved the struggle she went through to save her children and the reward she gets in the end. Wonderful.

Well written and well thought out. I would love to read more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Octavia.

11/01/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by Sandie (new)

Sandie is this more like a young adult novel or is it for regular adult? Sounds interesting in a weird sort of way!

Yianna Yiannacou Its not too graphic. Yound adult is fine. There is nothing to gruesome or too sexual in it. Don't worry

message 3: by Sandie (new)

Sandie Oh im not worried about that, i like books that are gritty. In fact, i prefer anything other than YA lol

Yianna Yiannacou Oh ahahahaha alright then

The UHQ Nasanta hmm, eats human flesh sounds kind of icky but like your review so I might check it out. :)

Yianna Yiannacou Yeah but it doesn't go into detail about eating the flesh.