P Leslie's Reviews > The Earl's Perfect Match

The Earl's Perfect Match by Kimberly Nee

bookshelves: historical-romance

*I voluntarily read a Review Copy of this book. All opinions stated are solely my own and no one elses*

Bennett needs an heir but first he must find a suitable wife who meets his requirements but love is definitely not in the cards. He approaches Elena for help him but ends up becoming completely ensnared by her beauty, sass and charm. Will he embrace his feelings and pursue Elena or give up the chance of being loved by the only woman who stole his heart?

Elena’s fiery yet care free spirit made her stand out from the crowd. She always spoke her mind never allowing others especially, Bennet to walk all over her.

Bennet was hot/cold throughout and at times, I literally felt like smacking him or shoving a sock in his mouth to keep him from putting his foot in it. I was relieved when he finally got his head out of his rear end.

Bennett and Elena had great chemistry. Their stolen moments together were intimate, breathtaking yet beautiful and captured Bennett’s emotions and feelings towards Elena perfectly.

I really enjoyed this book and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Earl's Perfect Match.

July 22, 2018 – Started Reading