Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks's Reviews > Tiebreaker

Tiebreaker by P. Dangelico

***ARC received in exchange of an honest opinion***

I can say with total sureness this is my favorite book by P. Dangelico so far. And I thought I wouldn't love any of her books more than the Horn Duet.

Don't get me wrong, I really liked all of her books, but it's safe to say she's found herslef with this series. I love reading this side of her. I'm a sucker for good romantic comedies and Paola always brings something new to them.

Tiebreaker delivered the angst I love so much alongside with some real funny writing, a swoon-worthy-drop-your-panties hero and an unmistakably sassy heroine. I dare you to put down this book without finishing it in one sitting.

This is the kind of story that makes you fall in love with it from page one and it doesn't need any pretense. Tiebreaker is a genuine good book. The story (and the characters) is very relatable, the humor comes very naturally and the story just flows.

You can't wait to turn the next page to know more of Noah and Maren, to find out what happened in their past to shape the characters they are in the present. I love that this is a second chance romance where the characters don't make excuses for their past and where things aren't just sparks and rainbows. The characters have to work for it and that only makes it more real. I love that Maren doesn't just magically let go of her hurt or that Noah doesn't make excuses

The story was very well built and everything just fits and makes sense. For me it was flawlessly executed and I was so engrossed in it and had such fun reading it that I didn't see time (and the pages) fly. So I guess it fulfilled, ts point.

I live to read books like that, that transport me right into the story and which make time pass without me even realizing. And for that alone this is on of my favorite reads of the year.

Complete review to come soon.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tiebreaker.

July 21, 2018 – Started Reading