Sabrina's Reviews > The Picture of Dorian Gray

The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

bookshelves: favorites

”The books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame.”

Oh my, my, my
This book is a

M.A.S.T.E.R.P.I.E.C.E

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Picture of Dorian Gray.

July 21, 2018 – Shelved
July 21, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
July 22, 2018 – Started Reading
July 23, 2018 – Shelved as: favorites
July 23, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)

message 1: by Bea (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bea I loved this one! Hope you enjoy it too :)

Sabrina Leore wrote: "I loved this one! Hope you enjoy it too :)"

That's so good to hear!
I hope so too :)

Audrey If you don’t like it, it doesn’t mean there aren’t other classics you will like.

Sabrina @Audrey, oh I know, it’s just that this is the first ever classic I wanted to read, so I have very, very high expectations. But I’m loving it so far!

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES!!!

Nejia❣ YAAAAS

Sabrina @Alex, I’m so happy to hear that! Is one of mine too. Is just so good!! I can’t believe that it took me so long to actually pick it up.

Sabrina @Nejia, 🙌😍 IS SO GOOD!

message 9: by Fuzaila (new) - added it

Fuzaila I haven't read this one. I guess I will now :)) The title wasn't particularly catchy as other classics imo :3

Madison (life uh finds a way) This is one of my favourite books and I think you summed it up perfectly by calling it a masterpiece

Sabrina Madison (life uh finds a way) wrote: "This is one of my favourite books and I think you summed it up perfectly by calling it a masterpiece"

This become one of my favorites too! I'm so happy so many people loved it.

Sabrina Fuzaila wrote: "I haven't read this one. I guess I will now :)) The title wasn't particularly catchy as other classics imo :3"

Read it, read it. Is amazing.
I also didn't think much of it because of the name, but OMG is fantastic. :))
Happy reading.