Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)'s Reviews > Survival

Survival by A.M. Hargrove

bookshelves: reviewed, books-i-m-mentioned-or-beta
Recommended to Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) by: Author

Oh how did I like this book, let me count the ways. Well, first off it had a sci-fi element which is always a plus in my book. But Rayn and his brothers, *swoon-worthy*. Then of course, Maddie had me in tears with her antics towards the end of the book. I kept dying laughing.

I loved this writer’s style and it’s hard to write three different POVs. But I was enthusiastically reading this book. I wanted to pick it up when I had to put it down to do other things.

The only thing that bothered me was that I felt in the beginning of the book, I was on fast forward. I was led down the story timeline until before it finally hit its stride. But boy when it did, I was there.

And I did have one question.
(view spoiler)

This book was certainly different than anything I’ve read recently, which made it a joy. The romance was touch and go. The author sure did straddle the edge of believability there, but in the end, it all worked. I can’t wait to read the next one. The cliffhanger left me wanting more.

For those who liked the Host, you should enjoy this one. But I would recommend to all readers. Nothing really needed to be censored in this book. In fact the message sent was a good one. Enjoy.

My book boyfriend is RAYN. Keep your hands off girls, he's mine.

Photobucket

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Survival.

December 13, 2011 – Shelved