Aurora - Whoo Gives A Hoot's Reviews > Can't Text This

Can't Text This by Teagan Hunter

bookshelves: 2018, 2018-recommendations

* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Why isn't there a rating higher than 5 stars? I always freaking love a good Teagan Hunter original and this story is definitely no exception! Ever since I met Robbie back in Let's Get Textual I have wanted to get my hands on his story and let me just say that it was totally worth the wait. I seriously could not imagine anyone more perfect for him then the beautiful and quirky Monty Andrews. These two are a match made in text heaven.

Can't Text This is a sweet, lovable, fun, sexy and all around entertaining standalone romantic comedy from the extraordinarily talented Teagan Hunter. I absolutely loved that Robbie finally got his happily ever after, one of which I have been hoping for since I met his character in Zach and Delia's story. There was just so much to LOVE about this incredible storyline and I hardly wanted to put this book down. I found myself laughing even harder than I did with the last two standalone books in this same world. I even ended up laughing out loud when I was reading some of it in public.

Readers make sure to one-click this story today because you want to get to know Robbie and Monty right NOW!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Can't Text This.

July 20, 2018 – Shelved