Noura Khalid (theperksofbeingnoura)'s Reviews > Stolen Time

Stolen Time by Danielle  Rollins

Thank you HarperTeen for the free (gifted) review copy in exchange for an honest review!

I don't usually read books that involve time travel. In fact, I don't think I've read a science fiction book in a long while. I was pretty intrigued by the synopsis, and I really wanted to see how the story would play out.

I was invested from the first chapter of the book. The writing was easy to follow and even though talk about time travel tends to need a bit of concentration I had no problem following up. The story was told from two points of view, Dorothy and Ash. Dorothy is from the year 1913, while Ash was a WWI pilot who ended up in 2077. You can already see how interesting this book is.

If you like slow burn romance and lots of friendships, then this is the book for you. I love both those tropes and I loved the way Danielle Rollins wove them into the story. The book was pretty exciting from the start, and only become more so towards the end. There's talk about time machines and looking for the researcher who created it. I knew something was going on but I just couldn't put my finger on it. I flew through the remaining 100 pages super fast, and the ending of the book shocked me even though I had a slight feeling that it would happen. It just makes you think about where the story will go from there.

This was a great first experience reading something by Danielle Rollins. I'm looking forward to her coming books too!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stolen Time.

July 19, 2018 – Shelved
July 19, 2018 – Shelved as: 2019-releases
January 20, 2019 – Started Reading
January 20, 2019 –
page 117
28.13% "This book is soooo good 😍 Loving the time travel stuff"
January 21, 2019 –