Sonya's Reviews > Make Me, Sir

Make Me, Sir by Cherise Sinclair

Dec 12, 2011

bookshelves: light-to-heavy-bdsm, erotic
Read on December 12, 2011

At the heart of this book is two characters that discover love an unconventional way. The theme was strong, yet while reading I began to understand that there is a focused psychological component that is mentally stimulating. Once more, there is most often a surface that possesses depth.

As a reader, I was challenged by the male lead - Marcus - to think outside of the box, to respect that there are different methodologies to intimacy, regardless of what I know and think.

Unfortunately, we all live in a world where sinister activities take place. Men and women chose to participate in matters that threaten society for money or to feed an unhealthy appetite. The seriousness of kidnapping and selling women (children, as well) is not often talked about or maybe even seen, yet it does exist. I know, I know...this is not a platform to give voice to such matters. Fiction sometimes mirrors reality.

I would recommend this book not for the intense sex scenes, but that it is a good book. Oh...it contains a bit of humor too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Make Me, Sir.

12/12/2011
75.0% "Wow! Um, yeah...I am learning while I am reading about the nature of such an unconventional exploration of intimacy."