Patty's Reviews > Down & Dirty: Jag

Down & Dirty by Jeanne St. James

As the name implies, this book is down and dirty! Ivy was born into the DAMC, but has a real problem with the roles women play in the club. Set not to be an "Old Lady" she does her best to ignore the advances Jag makes on her. They have known each other forever, and Jag is ready to stake his claim. But will Ivy be willing to give him more than friends with benefits? I love this series. Jeanne St James has created a group of strong alpha men, which is impossible not to fall for, but I have to say, I really love the women she has integrated into the club too. Ivy, Jewel, Sophia, Belle and Diamond all hold their weight when it comes to these men. I also love the look of MC life along with life outside the club. We get a look at this between Sophia's bakery and now Jag's talent. It's not just building bikes and defending territory. The combination of characters and the look into their lives keeps me listening! A glimpse of Jewel and Diesel has me looking forward to his book!

What a team Ava Lucas and CJ Mission make! The narration of this is spot-on. From the sex filled heat to the suspense of club business, these two give the story the perfect performance.I love both of their voices, the best choice Jeanne St James could make for this series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Down & Dirty.

July 18, 2018 – Started Reading