Callie Croix's Reviews > To Command and Collar

To Command and Collar by Cherise Sinclair

Dec 12, 2011

bookshelves: favorites

In my opinion, this is Ms. Sinclair's best book of the series. Her writing style is fabulous and she keeps me reading even when some of the material makes me really uncomfortable.

Master Raoul is so delicious and tender (um, most of the time), that even in the final, harsher love scene where I was cringing at what he was doing to the heroine--and in front of their friends--he still gets a big five star rating from me as a hero. He was tender, considerate, strong and loving.

The only reason I gave this a 4.5 star rating instead of a 5 was because of the whole pain play dynamic between a few of the secondary characters. I don't "get" it and never will, and it makes me so uncomfortable that Ms. Sinclair is one of the only authors that can keep me reading through those scenes. Still, to give the author credit, she writes incredibly well and stays true to the characters.

A wonderful read, but not for the faint of heart.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Command and Collar.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Nice review, Kaylea! I agree, 5 big stars for Raoul! Additionally, I'd sign the whole review - your thoughts = my thoughts! LOL