Katy's Reviews > Playboy

Playboy by Katy Evans

Wow! Woooooow! WOW!! I was completely and utterly blown away and destroyed by Playboy! As many of you know, I am the biggest Katy Evans fangirl EVER and Remy from her first book, Real is my hero. But Cullen gives Remy one heck of a run for number one guy! I fell SO hard for Cullen, oh my goodness! What a character, what a man!

Playboy is part of the Manwhore series universal but definitely can be read a standalone. I definitely loved how all the other characters were included in Cullen and Wynn’s story, everyone is married and riding off into the sunset it seems…except for gallery owner and hopeless romantic Wynn. She is getting over a bad, bad break up and is determined to leave her loser ex in the dust behind her. I don’t blame the girl either, her ex was HORRIBLE. Horrible to the point where Wynn suddenly swears off men…until she meets the Playboy that is.

Meeting Cullen changes everything; Wynn is attracted to him, intrigued and when he offers an escape to Vegas she takes it and their trip changes everything between them. I love and I mean LOVE these two together. They are such a special couple and Evans does a fantastic job with them, they leap off the pages of Playboy and dive deep into your heart making a home there.

No spoilers, but one of the many specials things about Katy Evans as a writer is how she makes each book and couple so relatable. Wynn and Cullen deal with something that 44% American couples face every day and I am really glad and thankful that Katy included this in their love story. I loved Playboy so much, it will definitely be one of my favorite books of the summer and the year!

Full Review: https://amorettesreviews.com/2018/07/...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Playboy.

July 17, 2018 – Started Reading