abdulia ortiz-perez's Reviews > Forever Disguised

Forever Disguised by Annie              Woods

bookshelves: read-for-2018

I receive this book by the author for honest review!
Let me say that this is the first time me reading anything by this author and I love this book so much.
This was a great romance story!
I'm not a big reader for romance but this story was so heartwarming. I couldn't stop reading it! I wanted to now more, I wanted to now what was going to happen by the end of the story.
This is just the perfect read for winter love. You want to keep yourself warm while reading this and the whole body and heart will be happy warm.
The theme and setting was just perfect. I love the characters in the storyline. This book will keep you going and going until you all warm up inside.

💞💞💞💞
I loved the first book, and this one was amazing! Well worth the wait to read it. It picks up almost instantly after the end of First Comes Forever and you're thrown into the angst and sorrow Erica feels, along with the issues she's facing. I loved the way the book pulled you in and had you desperate for more. I love Erica. She's smart and witty, loyal and kind, and although she has lots thrown at her, she is true to herself. I loved the relationship between her and Tyler. Very much loved this book and can't wait for book three! Highly recommended!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever Disguised.

July 17, 2018 – Shelved