Skyla's Reviews > We Three Heroes

We Three Heroes by Lynette Noni

This will contain spoilers... just warning you all.

When I started reading this I didn't want to expect to much, but it was honestly incredible.

In Crowns & Curses, I got a closer connection to DC. I never really liked her as much as the others due to her hostility. But honestly, I can now see why she treated Alex the way she did. I hate Maxton so much. This novella was amazing.

Scars & Silence, was indescribable. Everything we never knew about him was revealed. He never told Alex much in the main series, I thought he got over it, but obviously not. When Bear spoke about Ships & Canons I laughed so hard. Then when he revealed that Luka was GAY... woah. That hit me hard. Luka's death was so so sad. This Novella was breathtaking and phenomenal. I have never cried as hard as I did reading Scars & Silence. This Novella was beyond what I dreamed of.

Hearts & Headstones didn't quite hit me like the other novellas, I was slightly disappointed but it was very well written and enjoyable. It just couldn't compare to the other 2 novellas. BUT SERIOUSLY... WHAT IS HAPPENING BETWEEN DECLAN & BEAR. BEAR WHAT ARE YOU DOING. I really want to see if any more of this declan & bear stuff emerges in Vardaesia. I cannot wait for the final installment of the Medoran Chronicles.

THIS SERIES NEED'S TO BECOME A MOVIE!!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read We Three Heroes.

Started Reading
2018 – Finished Reading
July 17, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
July 17, 2018 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Skyla I just read that review I wrote... I suck at writing reviews but this one sounds good. I used the wrong 'to' near the start and its killing me.