Aurora - Whoo Gives A Hoot's Reviews > Legacy of Lies

Legacy of Lies by Tara  Leigh

bookshelves: 2018, 2018-recommendations

* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
HOLY FREAKING MOLY! This story was beyond amazing and I found it nearly impossible to put down because Tripp and Jolie captivated me whole body, heart and soul. Oh and don't even get me started on the fact that this was a second chance romance, which I absolutely LOVE! It was also nice that I read the prequel, Throne of Lies, because it gave me a deeper look into their backstory and I was able to really connect with the characters. There was just so much to love about these two and they have got to be in my top 20 favorite book couples. Seriously Tara Leigh's writing captures me every single time and I am always left craving more.

Legacy of Lies by Tara Leigh was an emotionally captivating tale that kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. Tripp and Jolie's story took me on a journey that I was not expecting to take. There were so many unexpected twists and turns that I didn't know what to expect. Their story had so many unique layers to it and there were just so many reason to love it and I hope that you will all love it as much as I did.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Legacy of Lies.

July 17, 2018 – Shelved
July 17, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
October 2, 2018 – Started Reading
October 2, 2018 –
11.0% "Woah...only 11% in and I am already hooked. Tara Leigh certainly has a way with words. I can't wait to see what Tripp and Jolie's story has to hold."
October 3, 2018 – Shelved as: 2018-recommendations