Erika PBookHavenBookBlog's Reviews > False Perceptions

False Perceptions by Michelle Heard

20176907

"I'm falling for this man. Is it the confidence he wears like a second skin? The fierceness in his eyes? The brute strength in his body? Everything about him lures me in."

Kudos to the Author for drawing me in and having me so invested in these characters so quickly that I became a sobbing mess throughout this story. Heart-crushing emotion, the beauty of survival, picking up the pieces, and finding true love when you least expect it, the whole story was a journey that I couldn't put down. The characters were utterly lovable and you felt as if this happened to someone you knew. It really was an experience.

"I love and hate being in his arms. It's the only time I feel safe, but it also means he has the power to hurt me."

Filled with action, drama, suspense, laughs, tears, and a roller coaster in between, I eagerly inhaled each word. A really well done military romance that kept me in its clutches and took my breath away. I so can't wait for more from these characters and thank the Author for providing a copy to review!!

"There's no doubt left in me about being with Hayden. He's not just my hero. He's every dream I thought I had lost."

~~~Erika, Book Haven Book Blog

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read False Perceptions.

July 16, 2018 – Shelved