Melody May (What I'm Reading)'s Reviews > Freed

Freed by Carly Phillips

liked it
bookshelves: arc, contemporary, romance

Posted on What I'm Reading

I was kind of excited for the chance to meet Juliette in Freed, and her sisters get a chance to meet her. It wasn't a bad read, but I felt that the story could have been longer. I have said that about all of them, but with Freed I felt that it was too short. However, I did like the story. We have Juliette who wants to get to know her other siblings that she didn't know about. Basically, we watch her break free from her father's control. This could have delved in a little deeper. Oh well. Of course she meets Braden who is working for her father, by keeping an eye on her.

You can see how this is going to play out here. However, there's a few things going on in Braden's life that makes him believe he's no good for her. However, she's willing to give Braden a chance, because he's the first real man that she's had a thing for.

Anyway, Freed is a fast read, but with a little slow beginning. Once we get to Rosewood the story starts to progress pretty fast and she starts to break free from her father's control. You would think she's some kind of rich, spoil girl, bur she has a good heart. It's a good read, but a little short. I can't wait for the next book.

Copy provided by author via RockStar PR
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Freed.

July 4, 2018 – Started Reading