Erica Leigh's Reviews > The Mischief of the Mistletoe

The Mischief of the Mistletoe by Lauren Willig

Dec 11, 2011

liked it
Read from December 11 to 14, 2011

If there’s something to not like about a Pink Carnation book, it escapes me. I waited to buy The Mischief of the Mistletoe until it came out in paperback, thus prolonging the series for my enjoyment. I really liked reading a story which takes place in between the time of two other books, once at the same house party but from a different perspective – clever, clever. This chapter in the series had all the Pink characteristics – some mystery, some history, some romance, and a whole lot of wit and witticism. The only thing missing was the dual plot with Eloise and Colin but I actually didn’t realize it until I sat down to write my review. Leave it to Lauren Willig to take what was a bumbling side character and make him a hero - but then, that is one of the things she does so well with her characters – makes them tangible and interesting so that you want to know more about them, even if you love to hate them, like Lord and Lady Vaughn. I look forward to more of Sally, Lizzy and Agnes – because you have to know there is more. So fa la la and bravo, Lauren Willig – and thank you for another entertaining literary romp.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mischief of the Mistletoe.