~Nichole~ Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews's Reviews > Marked

Marked by Rebecca Zanetti

Oh my gosh this book! I can't say enough about this series. It's been so long since I've thought about a book I'm reading when I'm unable to read it do to life. I kept thinking I need to get back to Janie and Zane. These two are the glue, the soul, the heart of the Realm. Since Talen went and brought Cara and Janie home and made her his daughter, this day has been coming. So many couples, matings, fights, wars. Oh my such romance in all of these previous stories. All led up to finally Zane and Janie meeting outside their dream world and finally finding their hea. More that their hea though. So many of my favorite friends, yes I feel these characters are my friends. I loved this so very much. I am really glad I waited so long to catch up. If I had read this book thinking this phenomenal series was over, I think I'd have been in book grief. Yet I find out I've got 3 to 4 more novellas and two more full novels. Then Realm Enforcers here I come.
If you love over the top alphas who not only are 100% loyal but also are so loving , bossy, protective and immensely possessive you'll need to start this series right this second. Rebecca Zanetti has climbed to #1 for me in paranormal romance. That's 1 heck of a climb.
Totally addicted. Action, romance, everything.! 💞

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Marked.

July 15, 2018 – Shelved