Victoria Martinez's Reviews > 24 Declassified: Chaos Theory

F 50x66
Jun 15, 2008

did not like it
Read in June, 2008

So far out of all the 24 Declassified books this is my least favorite. I found it very difficult to follow and stay focused on what I was reading. It seemed to end very abruptly in almost the same manner as the way it started. In this book Bauer works almost all by himself on a secret mission that only few know about. In the other books I have read there is more teamwork and it works well. This book just didn't seem to flow right and I found it boring. If anyone is thinking of reading this book I would say skip it and read a different one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 24 Declassified.

Steven Hummer I gather from your review that you have read a few of these 24 books and are familiar with the author's writing style.
I just ordered the Kindle 3 and am very excited to start reading these Jack Bauer books.
I know that 24 Declassified Trinity is the first book in the series beyond that I have no idea where to go from there.
Could you please let me know the chronological order of the books what is your favorite?
Thanks

PS if you like 24 you should pick up books y Vince Flynn the writers of 24 actually asked him to help them with the writing of a few seasons he writes good thrillers.