Michael Turashoff's Reviews > The Black Book

The Black Book by James Patterson

3222017

An open letter to Mr. James Patterson,

Well sir you did it to me again, there should be some kind of law against the way you treat your readers, yeah you over there. You should be ashamed of yourself, how is anyone supposed to get a decent night sleep when you continue to write books like this one?

Of course, once again this book was so interesting, thrilling, surprising and entertaining that I couldn't go to sleep until I finished it. I find this happens to me quite often when I pick up one of your books and I don't want you to change a thing!

Here is my complete review of "The Black Book" by James Patterson; AMAZING, READ IT NOW!

This is what I'm talking about when I say I love a high-quality Whodunit. This is what I mean when I say I love a great mystery. This one was truly a must read, page BURNER (my finger went numb from swiping).

It had everything I love, enjoyable, real characters, interest with every page (it never once slowed down), a love interest (and I'm not a cuddly guy so leave my "Dude Card" alone) and the best part 100 mph twists, turns, and an amazing surprise ending I couldn't ever figure out.

This is a must read for everyone who, like me, loves a great Whodunit/Mystery/Seat of Your Pants Thriller. You have got to read it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Black Book.

July 14, 2018 – Started Reading