Book of Secrets's Reviews > Her One Mistake

Her One Mistake by Heidi Perks

HER ONE MISTAKE is a fast-paced and nerve-racking domestic thriller, centering around the disappearance of a four-year old girl.

Harriet is a nervous mother who has never let her daughter Alice out of her sight. Hesitantly, she agrees to let her friend Charlotte take Alice (along with Charlotte's three children) to a school fair. In the blink of an eye, a day of fun turns tragic when Alice goes missing.

Can you imagine the horror of losing your friend's child? Charlotte is mortified, and Harriet is devastated. Could a friendship survive such a thing?

The search for Alice is a complex, twisty puzzle that had me hooked! I could easily empathize with Harriet and Charlotte, and definitely shared their tension. There's not much I can say about the plot without the risk of spoilers, so I'll just say that HER ONE MISTAKE was an exciting, suspenseful, and thought-provoking read. Enjoyed!

Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from the publisher through Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.

𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪 | Instagram | Pinterest | ✿

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her One Mistake.

July 14, 2018 – Shelved
February 20, 2019 – Started Reading
February 27, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Elyse (new) - added it

Elyse Walters Yes - hard to imagine! Great review.