Warda's Reviews > Fahrenheit 451

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

Such an enlightening read. Ray Bradbury, a true bookworm.
There’s so much depth to this story, of his analysis of society, that I’m finding it difficult to put my thoughts into words.

This is the type of book that one can read and every paragraph would bring about beautiful discussions.

It’s passionate. It’s written with so much love and wisdom, and emotion. It speaks about a crime that has happened and he was fearing for the American society at the time and its reduction in interest in literature.

In my privileged state of mind, I’m unable to fathom having no access to books, because of the ease I have now. But censorship was a law and the way it’s tackled in this book is quite incredible.

Really enjoyed this book a lot!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fahrenheit 451.

July 14, 2018 – Shelved
July 14, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
September 12, 2018 – Started Reading
September 13, 2018 –
page 68
29.96% "“There must be something in books, things we can’t imagine, to make a woman stay in a burning house; there must be something there. You don’t stay for nothing.”"
September 15, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

Lena Yesss, one of my favourites ♥ great review

Warda Lena wrote: "Yesss, one of my favourites ♥ great review"

It was SO good! 😍 Thank you!

Aisha I‘m waiting to read this one! I saw the first sentence and was like “yassss!” 😂 I mean, it would be hard to trump a first sentence like that one.

Muzahidur Rahman Great Review!
I liked the book. and i am glad that you din't dislike it :)

Warda Aisha wrote: "I‘m waiting to read this one! I saw the first sentence and was like “yassss!” 😂 I mean, it would be hard to trump a first sentence like that one."

😂 tell me about it. Hope you enjoy it. 😃

Warda Muzahidur wrote: "Great Review!
I liked the book. and i am glad that you din't dislike it :)"

Thank you! I’m really glad I ended up liking it. 😊

Madison (life uh finds a way) the society in this book is one of my biggest fears omg

Muzahidur Rahman Madison (life uh finds a way) wrote: "the society in this book is one of my biggest fears omg"
But you don't need to worry, it will never come true.

Warda Madison (life uh finds a way) wrote: "the society in this book is one of my biggest fears omg"

Completely! Every bookworm's nightmare.