Marybeth (Manhattan Reader)'s Reviews > Notes to Self

Notes to Self by Avery Sawyer

Dec 10, 2011

bookshelves: for-review, i-own
Read from January 15 to 25, 2012

First off I would just like to say to the author thank you so much for letting me read this book. I am surprised that not everyone is reading this book right now, because it is amazing.

The entire story took me from page one until the last page and I couldn't wait to finish it to see what happens. The characters that are presented in this story are so real and can feel incredibly close to a person. I am so upset that I didn't pick this book up earlier because it was just great.

After an accident leaves Robin with very little memory of what happened the night she and her best friend Em decided to do a deadly climb that does not wake Em up.

This powerful story of two best friends and what they go through together touched my heart and I highly suggest reading this book because it's something that does not get forgotten.

The entire story line moves smoothly and it leaves questions and loose ends, it brings an original story idea to come to life and makes the reader feel like they were a part of it. At one moment I had to stop myself from almost crying because it was so fantastic.

I enjoyed this book and I hope people get the chance to read and fall in love with it as I have.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Notes to Self.