Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic's Reviews > Envy

Envy by Rachel Van Dyken

bookshelves: new-adult, arc

*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*

Yes!! We've got a new novella from one of my favorite mafia series, Eagle Elite series. Envy follows Vic Colezan Abandonato, Nixon's cousin. As the silent assassin, he swore an oath to protect his family and he never disobeyed it. Renee Cassini is his temptation. She's a college student and the mafia families' nanny for the summer. She has a crush on Vic but his lifestyle is completely different from hers. Normal and free from violence.

Vic and Renee's undeniable attraction was forbidden. Vic is her bodyguard and Renee is betrothed to another powerful mafia family. Lines are blurring and nothing can stop these two from loving each other. I enjoyed this novella. It's lighthearted and sweet. After these changes I wish Renee continues her studies. She's young, smart and industrious. She has a bright future ahead.

Sidenote: I miss the entire mafia family. They're protective with each other and their family dinners are hilarious! I miss Chase's dark humor and of course my favorite, Sergio. I'm excited for the upcoming books in this series and I bet it's Andrei Petrov's turn.

3rd & 4th entry for Smutathon: Stranded together; Arranged Marriage

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Envy.

July 12, 2018 – Started Reading
July 12, 2018 – Shelved
July 12, 2018 – Shelved as: new-adult
July 12, 2018 – Shelved as: arc
July 13, 2018 –
July 14, 2018 –
July 15, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Glad you enjoyed hun!! xx

Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• wrote: "Glad you enjoyed hun!! xx"

Thank you, Jenny! <3 :D

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ Wonderful review, sweetheart! <3 xx

Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic Thank you, Alex! 😘💓

message 5: by Terrie's (new)

Terrie's Just Another Book B*tch Great review! I love RVD