Sue's Reviews > Holly's Heart

Holly's Heart by Fiona McArthur

bookshelves: second-chance-romance, friends-to-lovers, intense-and-angsty-romances, return-to-home
Read 2 times. Last read March 25, 2019.

What a wonderful book! I received this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. This is the fourth book in the Outback Brides series, each written by a different author. We have not met either Holly or Ben in a previous book. Both are doctors, but Holly isn’t currently practicing. Both are from Wirralong but both had gone to university and lived elsewhere. Holly returned with her two nephews after her sister is killed in a car accident. She is running her sister’s coffee shop as she doesn’t feel she can give her nephews full attention as a doctor plus she lost a patient. Ben has returned to set up his medical practice. Ben and Holly had a friendship until Bens grandmother made her feel inferior and she avoided him without Ben ever knowing why. Ben and Holly become reacquainted and the nephews adore Ben. The story is so wonderful to read. I am hopeful more books will be added to this series. I am sad it is finished.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Holly's Heart.

Started Reading