Jaymie's Reviews > Knuckle Down

Knuckle Down by Chantal Fernando

Jul 12, 2018

Read 2 times

4 Stars!

This is Book 2 in Chantal Fernando's Cursed Ravens MC series and I have to say I enjoyed this one so much more than the first.

When Journalist Celina goes to the Cursed Ravens MC Clubhouse to attend the birthday party of her cousin Erin, she hopes she will be able to get the scoop of the somewhat secretive Motorcycle Club. What she doesn’t expect is to meet a man who happens to tick all her boxes. The last thing she needs is a man that obviously has women throwing themselves at him on a daily basis trying to get into her pants. But Knuckles is persistent when he wants something and what he wants is a chance to prove he’s the man for Celina. Soon Knuckles manages to get past her walls and Celina quickly realizes Knuckles isn’t the type of man she assumed he would be.

Knuckles is the Cursed Ravens' Sergeant at Arms. He is a blend of Rough Alpha and sweet and caring. He’s a single father of two wonderful little girls, who surprises people when he knows all the lyrics to the latest Taylor Swift song. I loved him from book 1 and couldn’t wait for his story. He definitely made me love him even more. I adore the idea of the big, tough scary biker who’s covered in tats that turns out to be super sweet and romantic.

I liked Celina a lot too and I thought they were great together. It took a bit for her to grow on me just because she was kind of standoffish at first but I actually liked that she made Knuckles work for it a bit without being a brat. They had excellent chemistry and in the end, even though they were so different it was obvious they were a great match.

I loved the secondary characters, too and I can’t wait for Rogue's story. He’s definitely one I want to find out more about. I have so many thoughts going through my head about him I can’t wait to see what happens.

Overall, I really liked this book and would definitely recommend it.

***Copy provided to Bayou Book Junkie by the author/publisher for my reading pleasure in hopes of an unbiased opinion, a review was not a requirement.***

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Knuckle Down.

Finished Reading
July 6, 2018 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
July 7, 2018 – Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
July 9, 2018 – Shelved as: arc (Kindle Edition)
July 9, 2018 – Shelved as: bayoubookjunkie (Kindle Edition)
July 9, 2018 – Shelved as: bikers-and-mc-s (Kindle Edition)
July 12, 2018 – Shelved