Eileen's Reviews > Holly's Heart

Holly's Heart by Fiona McArthur

bookshelves: tule

I loved Holly’s Heart by Fiona McArthur, book four in the Outback Brides series, a wonderful second chance story. Holly and Ben were sweethearts in high school until Holly was told she would never land Ben and she started avoiding him. Holly and Ben both became doctors and when Ben returns to Wirralong to open a practice, he is surprised to find Holly running the local coffee shop. After the death of her sister and gaining guardianship of her twin nephews Holly is overwhelmed. After a pregnant patient dies in her emergency room, Holly decides to take a leave of absence from medicine and return to Wirralong to raise the boys.

Ms. McArthur wrote a wonderful story of a love that never ended. Holly is stronger than she gives herself credit. I appreciated that her priority was the well being of her nephews. Ben never gave up, finding ways to help Holly with the boys and make life a little easier for her. The attraction and chemistry between these two did not end when they left for different universities.

This was a wonderful story where love overrules life. Ms. McArthur did a fantastic job creating realistic characters, keeping the story line interesting, making me forget the world around me and not letting me go until I turned the last page, wanting more. I highly recommend this book to other readers.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Holly's Heart.

July 9, 2018 – Started Reading