Laura ( Latteandbooks )'s Reviews > Private Prick

Private Prick by Ember Cole

bookshelves: arc, netgalley

Omg this book is steamy just like the first one in the series. We get to meet Bekka in the first book and she’s funny out-going girl.
When I read Stiff I knew I wanted to see Bekka’s story because she seemed like a very interesting character.
Now in the beginning of this book we find out that the guy that Bekka was dating is actually engaged to someone else. After going home an being pissed off at her now ex she gets stuck in the elevator. She calls the super to get someone to fix it and he calls his son Adam. When he arrives at the elevator she is yelling and screaming at her ex because she is just so frustrated. With some of the things that she was saying I loved. I knew then we needed to be friends.
Adam arrives and literally jumps down from the top of the elevator, to save her and keep her company until the repair man can fix it.
Things lead to one another and Adam gives Bekka a mind-blowing orgasm. I mean who doesn’t want to be stuck in an elevator for an hour an have that happen?
That is just were the book gets juicy. So, I’m not going to give away any more of the details because this is defiantly one that you want to read.
I received this book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Private Prick.

July 10, 2018 – Started Reading