Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)'s Reviews > The Duchess Deal

The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare

16219087

Y’all. Smutathon has turned me into historical romance trash and I have ZERO REGRETS. Tessa Dare is my new queen (duchess???????) don’t @ me

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Duchess Deal.

July 10, 2018 – Started Reading
July 10, 2018 – Shelved
July 10, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

Lacey Yessss! I'm here for more love for historicals. I just finished this one last month and can't shut up about it (hence this chatty comment). If you like Tessa Dare, you may also enjoy Courtney Milan. Her Brother Sinister series is my all-time fav; the most popular title in the series is The Suffragette Scandal. The whole series has a similar vibe to this one. =D

Heather K (dentist in my spare time) Have you read her older stuff? I’m a huge fan!!

Heather K (dentist in my spare time) I also second the Brothers Sinister series, though newer CM stuff is not nearly as good.

message 4: by Kimberlee (new) - added it

Kimberlee When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare, is one of my favvvvveeeessss!

Chelsea (chelseadolling reads) Heather K (dentist in my spare time) wrote: "I also second the Brothers Sinister series, though newer CM stuff is not nearly as good."

thank you heather!!! i'm devouring all the historical romance so I will take any recs I can get!

message 6: by Shawna (new)

Shawna Renteria Love her books! You should read Do You Want To Start A Scandal and When A Scot Ties The Knot

Robin I'm having a similar experience with Sarah MacLean.

Allie Dawn I am currently eading this, bc I seen it on your vlog and I've had a few of her books on my shelves for forever.. This is litterally the best ever! I want to read everything she has now, and I am now complete trash for these historical romances. So good.