Angie's Reviews > Rocky Mountain Cowboy Christmas

Rocky Mountain Cowboy Christmas by Katie Ruggle

bookshelves: netgalley, requested-reviews, advent-reads, contemporary, romance

My Review: I received a complementary copy of this book via Netgalley, the following is my honest opinion. As you all probably know, I have been obsessed with Katie Ruggle's books since discovering them last spring. I wasn't sure what was next after reading the final book of the K-9 Unit series, but I am thrilled that we have the start of a new series. Not only do we have a new series but it kicks off with Steve, who has been a minor side character through both series so far, and we get cowboys! We are also introduced to Camille and I immediately related to her, she suffers from social anxiety and I definitely get it, especially around the holiday season. As with Ruggle's previous books we get a bit of romance and some serious suspense and danger. I loved the family and close knit community feel combined with all the Christmas vibes, it really got me ready for the holiday season, and more in this series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rocky Mountain Cowboy Christmas.

July 10, 2018 – Shelved