Amanda R's Reviews > Cooper's Charm

Cooper's Charm by Lori Foster

bookshelves: 2018, arc, romance, series

Thanks to HQN and NetGalley for the book in exchange for an honest review.

I immediately was sucked into the world that Lori created. I couldn't put the book down once life let me settle down and read.

When we meet Phoenix she's timid, shy and loves to fade into the background. She has had something back happen to her and it's changed her. She hasn't been living and hopes that this move to Cooper's Charm will help her get back to herself. Slowly she feels like things in her mind are starting to revert back to her old self. She likes Coop, he's gorgeous and treats her good. She's not afraid of him and that makes her wonder. Could she be with him and it not be scary?

Ridley came to Cooper's Charm because her sister was avoiding her. She was worried about her baby sister since the assault. Being here with her she sees that she's coming back into her own. Now if only Ridley can let go of the pain and anger from her own divorce and maybe working as a housekeeper in Cooper's Charm is just the thing she needs.

I loved watching both Phoenix and Ridley move along their paths. Nothing is easy but if you work hard and talk to people that want to help you it's possible. I don't want to give away too much of the book because it's fantastic and you should definitely read it. When you do leave some love for the author to show you care!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cooper's Charm.

July 7, 2018 – Started Reading