SH's Reviews > The Earl's Perfect Match

The Earl's Perfect Match by Kimberly Nee

U 50x66

The Earl's Perfect Match follows on from the previous book with Bennett Markham, Earl of Dunning, not marrying his cousin. Consequently, he finds himself in the awkward position of asking Elena Sebastiano to find him a wife, who will have his heir but not fall in love with him. Not a difficult task?
Believing himself to be cursed, he has avoided romance but finds himself attracted to Elena, the sister of the man who has married his ex-fiancé. Elena is not like the typical English rose, with her exotic features and olive skin. She soon finds herself captivated by Bennett despite his unusual request.
The story was so entertaining, and it was so easy to like both characters. This was an easy read, but I was a bit disappointed that there were a few aspects left unfinished. I suppose I will just have to wait for the next book in the series.
I received an advanced review copy from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Earl's Perfect Match.

Finished Reading