Colleen's Conclusions's Reviews > One Wedding, Two Brides

One Wedding, Two Brides by Heidi Betts

bookshelves: early-advanced-copy, netgalley

I received One Wedding, Two Brides by Heidi Betts from Netgalley. This has no impact on my review, my thoughts are my own. I was in the mood for some wedding romance books and I was glad I heard about One Wedding, Two Brides by Heidi Betts through another blogger friend.

One Wedding, Two Brides by Heidi Betts was the first in her Fairy Tale Bride series. Monica Blair tries to crash her ex fiance's wedding reception due to circumstances that drove her to drink. The bride's brother ended up carrying her out and she makes a deal with him to get married. I don't want to spoil too much, but the book plot was clever and witty. I liked it for the most part, though I will admit I did not like Ryder Nash at first because of how he was towards Monica. He grew on me throughout the book though that was one of the main things I had against the book.

One Wedding, Two Brides was a really cute book and I really liked how everything wrapped up well in the end of it. It was fast paced. I was able to read it within three days. If you are looking for a wedding romance book, this is a really cute read! I also really liked the epilogue. Thank you Netgalley and publishers for giving me the chance to read this!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Wedding, Two Brides.

July 8, 2018 – Started Reading
July 9, 2018 –
July 10, 2018 –
July 10, 2018 –
July 10, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Carrie Glad you enjoyed it Colleen! Ryder won me over with the contract he drew up... that's all I will say but that gained my respect. :)

Colleen's Conclusions Carrie wrote: "Glad you enjoyed it Colleen! Ryder won me over with the contract he drew up... that's all I will say but that gained my respect. :)"

I liked him in the end. I didn't like him at first. And thanks! I was glad too.