Anita Byars's Reviews > Playing Dirty

Playing Dirty by Amy Andrews

Amy Andrews brings it all, in her latest Sydney Smoke Rugby Romance. Playing Dirty is not just delightfully, sexy and hot as F##k, but it is also, sweet, heartbreaking, and filled with emotional moments, that will pull hard at your heartstrings . I laughed, I cried, I fell so hard for this couple and their story.
Valerie King’s Birthdays have always sucked, she dreads them and that is why she is drinking in a bar alone, missing her sister. When a customer makes her laugh, she is surprised when she looks up, to find Kyle Leighton.
Kyle Leighton is the newest member to the Sydney Smoke, the hottest thing in rugby. And Val would know, she has been following his career, since her father, is the legendary coach, Griffin King, of the Sydney Storm.
Kyle’s witty and flirty banter makes her laugh, and makes her feel lighter than air, at his ridiculous conversations. But there is more that draws her to Kyle, it is a electrical, sizzling connection. But her father has one rule, where she was concerned, and that was that the players of the Sydney Smoke were off limits. But this felt to good and she didn’t want it to stop. She was too hurt and too lonely and couldn’t think of a better way to end her shitty day then to leave with him.
Kyle couldn’t remember the last time he’d wanted a woman so instantly. It felt like the beginning of something. But the next morning, she was gone and all he knew about her was her first name. But after his first game with the Smoke two weeks later he sees his mystery woman, but all hell breaks loose when the coach catches him kissing his daughter. If he ever wanted to play rugby again he would need to give up Val. But after witnessing her father and Val’s intense emotional outburst. He has to find a way to talk with her again. To make sure she is okay. Rules be damned. The chemistry and connection that these two have is sexy, entertaining and sweet. But what happens when the coach finds out that the rules have been broken again? You will have to read to find out. There is such an emotional part to this story that you need to read it and experience it first hand. LOVED IT! I just cant get enough of Amy Andrews Stories.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Playing Dirty.

July 6, 2018 – Started Reading