Candace Robinson's Reviews > Nine While Nine (The Nine While Nine Legacy)

Nine While Nine (The Nine While Nine Legacy) by Stasia Morineaux

Ever since I saw this lovely cover, which by the way is one of my favorites of the year, I have been anxiously waiting to read it!

First what I loved is the girl is like 30 or shall I say woman! It's so hard for me to find Adult or NA books that interest me because most of the time they are just contemporary AB-stomach books or a bunch of descriptions that I don't care about! Thank goodness for this book! Finally, an adult story that held my interest with great writing! And can I just mention the name Gideon!

So James McAvoy probably isn't who the author had in mind for what she imagined Gideon to look like, but he's always who I think about when reading the romantic interest in books! I loved Gideon because there's so much to him and I wanted to discover who he is!

Isabeau was a great character, too! And thankfully, not annoying! She grows through the book and the dream sequences were awesome! Honestly, I've never read a book that dealt with this type of magic—it felt incredibly unique!

Also, there are some words you may not know how to pronounce, but fear not, there's a glossary in the back! FYI, there is a cliffhanger, and yes I need the next book. Now!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nine While Nine (The Nine While Nine Legacy).

July 8, 2018 – Started Reading