Tania's Book Blog's Reviews > Discovering You

Discovering You by Kate McBrien

This was a very deep and beautiful love story. It was completely different from all love stories I’ve ever read. Lucy and Justin were soulmates before they even met.

Lucy was very shy and extremely smart with an overwhelming mother that I despised from beginning to end. Lucy met Justin one morning at the beach but she had no idea who he was. The minute they saw each other it was captivating between them but then she unexpectedly left. But they both felt that connection. Later on Lucy discovered that he was the lead singer for a very famous band of which she was a fan. But she didn’t see him as the famous musician but as the handsome guy she met at the beach.

Justin was intrigued with the gorgeous brunette he met at the beach. When he saw her again he chalked it up to Faith making them cross paths again. He made sure this time to find a way to get a hold of her. He didn’t do relationships but something about Lucy was completely different.

It was sort of a slow build and he was persistent but not in an annoying way. Lucy wasn’t the doormat I thought she was and that surprised and I liked even though I wish she was a bit tougher with her mom. Justin was very very protective of Lucy and would go above and beyond to protect her. He had eyes for no one else but her.

Then a dramatic incident happened trying to ruin their relationship. Justin stepped up and I can’t wait to see what happens next especially how Lucy’s parents will react to this mess. They are very wealthy and all about image so it will be very interesting to read.

Lucy and Justin had a lot in common which made this much more interesting to read and it pulls you in.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Discovering You.

July 8, 2018 – Started Reading