Megan's Reviews > The Window

The Window by Jeanette Ingold

bookshelves: 2018-reading-challenge, my-childhood-favorites

** spoiler alert ** I forgot how much I liked this book until I read it again. I haven’t seen it since I was in high school and really couldn’t remember much of the story. I knew that Mandy was blind and could see the past through her bedroom window. That was pretty much it. I really liked seeing the world through Mandy’s perspective especially the scenes with Gwen. I forgot about the past belonging to her uncles and grandmother. I would’ve liked the book to have been a little longer. I wanted to know more about Gwen and when she put her baby up for adoption or if she ever made amends with her mother, but I guess that is apparent by the way her brothers never mention her. I’m hoping that I will come across this book at the book sale one day because I would like to have it to read every now and then.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Window.

July 7, 2018 – Started Reading
July 7, 2018 – Shelved
July 7, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
July 7, 2018 –
page 8
4.42% "I don’t think I’ve read this book since I was in high school. I remember I enjoyed it and saw it at my library and picked it up. I got it mainly because it would be a quick read but also because I remembered some of the story but I wanted to read it again."
page 73
page 133
73.48% "Going to be finished soon. I’m glad I read this one again."
page 133