Kathleen's Reviews > Cowboy Casanova

Character Rating 4 stars
Romance Rating 4 stars
Heat Level 4.5 stars
Overall Rating 4 stars

First off I have to say that BDSM romances are not my norm. I don't care too much for this theme and as I started getting into this book I thought I was not going to be a good read for me. As I kept reading I was pleasantly surprised that it did not bother me to the extent of not liking this story. Oh there were parts that I did not like at all but the good parts over road all of those. The story line was as good as all the other LLJ book's that I have read and loved. I also enjoyed seeing many of the other McKay family members appear in this book.

So now the wait begins for the next LLJ's book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cowboy Casanova.

December 9, 2011 – Started Reading
December 9, 2011 – Shelved
December 13, 2011 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

Vicki How are you liking this one so far? I just finished it last night. I enjoyed it. :)

Kathleen Vicki wrote: "How are you liking this one so far? I just finished it last night. I enjoyed it. :)"

LOL, I only read chapter 1. It's my son's birthday and I've been running around here wrapping presents, baking a cake, cleaning the house and doing laundry. I wish I could just sit and read but my son comes first. I'm not sure how much I'll even be able to read over the weekend because I have to work, sigh. There is alway's Monday.

Vicki Awe happy birthday to your son!!!! I hope you have a fabulous weekend and you're right, there's always Monday! :)

message 4: by Mareli (new)

Mareli I never read anything by LJ. All of the book of this series are BDSM themed or this one is an exception?

Kathleen Mareli wrote: "I never read anything by LJ. All of the book of this series are BDSM themed or this one is an exception?"

All the Cowboy's in this series definitely like to dominate the bedroom. This is the only one that I can remember having this theme to this extreme and it was not all that extreme but not my norm.

I can also say they are all Scorching HOT reads with very good story lines and I've given them all high ratings.

I hope that helped.

Karla Nice job Kathleen. I know you don't care for the BDSM theme, but you're right it had a great story!

message 7: by Mareli (new)

Mareli Thanks, Kathleen. I'm going to try and read the first one. Just not now, I'm full of Christmas feelings these days!