Carleen's Reviews > 128 Days and Counting: A 28-Year Old Caregiver's Memoir

128 Days and Counting by Honore Nolting

F 50x66

Honest and Raw

What an inspiring story! If you haven't done so already, grab your tissues. This book is beyond amazing with its pages full of honest, raw vulnerability. I will earn the reader that at times this book is very heavy on your heart and you'll want to take a minor break to absorb and process the information received. Honore is a powerful writer and gently leads the reader on their journey from beginning until present day with cancer. Most people have been effected by cancer in some way and we can all relate with empathy to Honore and Tom's personal situation. As you read their journey, you will feel immersed in their personal life as if you have been along for the ride with them. I would highly recommend this book to any adult who has been personally effected by cancer. As tiring as it may have been to write this book, I would love to see a follow up book or blog. As previously mentioned, when reading this highly emotional book, the reader cannot help but become enmeshed with this family. Thank you for sharing these intimate details of your lives! Many blessings for your future!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 128 Days and Counting.

July 6, 2018 – Started Reading