James's Reviews > MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom

MONEY Master the Game by Anthony Robbins

M 50x66

I "read" the audiobook on this one -- 20 hours' worth! This was a monster, and took a while to get through, even at 2.5x speed.

Also, if you read reviews about this book, you'll see comments about how Tony brings up Stronghold Financial and other companies he supports.

I would say, however, that if you can get past the mention of Stronghold, there is still a *lot* of good information in this book.

I found the interviews with different money managers and investors -- think Warren Buffet and Carl Icahn -- most interesting. The section where he covers how much you would actually *need* in order to be financially independent -- as well as the different levels of financial freedom -- was really interesting; I discovered that I was overestimating the amount of money I would need to build up.

All in all, it's a good book that will get you thinking about what you are doing financially and how you plan to get there. The biggest part is that it may give you hope. And without hope, you won't even try to become financially free.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read MONEY Master the Game.

July 5, 2018 – Shelved