Lori's Reviews > One Wedding, Two Brides

One Wedding, Two Brides by Heidi Betts

This was a fun, back and forth, will they won't they, awww how sweet kind of book. Ryder and Monica were total opposites. He is a cowboy rancher trying to keep his ranch afloat and she is an impulsive, but time city girl photographer. I swear some of the ideas Monica came up with were hilarious. I swear this book played like a movie in my head as I read. They had crazy chemistry that helped turn their fake relationship real. As the book went on, and I got to know the characters a little more, they really grew on me. Then became a couple you could really cheer for. I loved the part towards the end with the big "aha" moment, that was so good. And the epilogue was way too cute.

I received this book in exchange for an honest review from the publisher through Netgalley.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Wedding, Two Brides.

July 5, 2018 – Shelved
July 9, 2018 – Started Reading
July 10, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Heidi (new) - added it

Heidi Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Lori! I'm delighted you liked Ryder & Monica ~ & saying it played like a movie in your head is the *ultimate* compliment. Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! <3