Miranda (MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It)'s Reviews > Kiss of the Royal

Kiss of the Royal by Lindsey Duga

liked it

Kiss of the Royal was a truly unique and enjoyable read! The concept of using kisses as a form of magic was something that really intrigued me and made this book such a memorable one! The plot was interesting from the first page, which is really impressive for a debut novel. I do wish there would have a been a little more world building and deeper plot development, but hopefully there will be a book two for that!

The characters were all easy to care for and to root for! The author did a wonderful job at creating characters that felt very realistic, even if they were living in a fantasy world. The characters grew a lot throughout the story, and I really enjoyed watching them grow into quite dynamic characters. There were a few times when they did some things or said some things that annoyed me, BUT no one is perfect so those instances didn't make me dislike the characters!

The romance in this book was quite cute and it had a lot of moments that put a HUGE smile on my face! Was it predictable? Yes, but I still enjoyed it!

Overall, this was a quick and entertaining read! If you are looking for a fun fantasy novel to read in one sitting, I would recommend checking this book out!

3 /5 Fangs

*This ebook was given to me in exchange for an honest review. *

MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It
Facebook
Twitter

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss of the Royal.

Finished Reading
July 4, 2018 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Ashley (new) - added it