Andi's Reviews > Strength Enduring

Strength Enduring by Carrie Ann Ryan

bookshelves: 2018_arc, 2018_reading_list

I LOVE Dhani! I love her sass and her strength and her outlook. She's a smart-alec, but she stands up for herself. She's powerful in her own right, even if she's just a human. But is she really? Dhani has always known things without understanding why. She's also always had dreams that aren't dreams.

Kam, oh he's just yummy and totally needs balance in his life. He's focused on protecting the Pack and bringing down Blade, to the point he's willing to deny finding his mate. Good thing Dhani calls him out on it. One of my favorite scenes in the entire book!

So what happens when Dhani Stands Up, Opens Up and Gives Up? Something completely magical. Sacrifice begets sacrifice, and Carrie Ann Ryan shows how powerful that is in Strength Enduring, the latest installment of her Talon Pack series. I really loved how Kam and Dhani fit. Their interactions had me smiling and I just had to know what happens next! I managed to read the entire book in one sitting!

As Ryan brings this series to an end, her books are showing how much she loves her wolves and the Redwood and Talen Packs. I'm dreading the next book, since it's the final one in the series. At the same time, Ryan has stepped up her game and I can't wait to see how she's going to wrap up this amazing series!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Strength Enduring.

July 4, 2018 – Started Reading